Customer representative clerk
Information sur l’entreprise
Shur-Gain / Trouw Nutrition
Shur-Gain, a Trouw Nutrition company, is a leader in animal nutrition in Canada. The development of the company is based on research, as well as specific programs and services. Shur-Gain serves agricultural producers through a franchise network across Québec, Eastern Ontario and the Maritimes.
Voyez l'entreprise en vidéo
Description du poste
You are attentive to the needs of your customers and you are committed to offering an outstanding experience to those around you? We are looking for a person who will put the quality of services at Moncton mill at the forefront. Reporting to the Plant Manager, the person will work closely with the plant Manager Team to answer calls and enter order data.
· Provide accurate and timely assistance with handling and processing of Shur-Gain direct retail customer orders over the phone and via faxed transmissions;
· Effectively resolve service issues with customers in a timely manner and exceed expectations;
· Communicate and coordinate appropriately with internal and external contacts (Customers, Shur-Gain Nutrition, Logistics, Sales, Pricing and Production)
· Develop a keen working relationship with the feed sales force to guarantee customer needs are appropriately met.
Exigences du poste
· Post-secondary education preferred;
· Experience in customer service in a manufacturing environment will be an asset.
· Ability to quickly prioritize individual responsibilities and effectively manage time;
· Strong background in a customer service environment;
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and excellent working knowledge of BPCS order entry software;
· Excellent communication skills (listening, oral and written);
· Able to work in and improve a team environment;
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
Bilingual (English/French) would be an asset. English is required.